- Ikonomou MG, Fernandez MP. Gas chromatography-high-resolution mass spectrometry-based method for the simultaneous determination of organotin compounds in water. In: Vidal JLM Frenich AG (Eds). Pesticide Protocols (Methods in Biotechnolgy), US: Humana Press Inc., 2006, 453–466.
- Zanon F, Rado N, Centanni E, Zharova N, Pavoni B. Time trend of Butyl- and Phenyl-Tin contamination in organisms of the Lagoon of Venice (1999–2003). Environ Monit Assess. 2009; 152: 1–4. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hirose A, Takagi A, Nishimura T, Kanno J, Ema M. Review of reproductive and developmental toxicity induced by organotins in aquatic organisms and experimental animals. Organohalogen Compd. 2004; 66: 3042–3047.
- Garaventa F, Pellizzato F, Faimali M, Terlizzi A, Pavoni B. Imposex in Hexaplex trunculusas a bioindicator for environmental contamination by TBT- and TPh-Tin Mediterranean coasts: preliminary biological and chemical data. Hydrobiologia. 2006; 555: 281–287. [CrossRef]
- Ramaswamy BR, Tao H, Hojo M. Contamination and biomethylation of organotin compounds in pearl/fish culture areas in Japan. Anal Sci. 2004; 20: 45–54. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Belfroid AC, Purperhart M., Ariese F. Organotin levels in seafood, Mar Pollut Bull. 2000; 40: 226–232. [CrossRef]
- Cukrowska E, Chimuka L, Nsengimana H, Kwaramba V. Application of supported liquid membrane probe for extraction and preconcentration of organotin compounds from environmental samples. Anal Chim Acta. 2004; 523: 141–147. [CrossRef]
- Leroy MJF, Quevauviller P, Donard OFX, Astruc M. Determination of Tin species in environmental samples. Pure Appl Chem. 1998; 70: 2051–2064. [CrossRef]
- Cai Y, Rapsomanikis S, Andreae MO. Determination of butyltin compounds in sediments using GC-AAS. Comparison of NaBH4 and NaBEt4 derivatisation methods. Anal Chim Acta. 1993; 274: 243–251. [CrossRef]
- Narasaki H, Wang J. Determination of organotin compounds in seawater by capillary column gas chromatography-atomic absorption spectrometry. Anal Sci. 1998; 14: 857–861. [CrossRef]
- Jiang GB, Liu JY. Determination of butyltin compounds in aqueous samples by gas chromatography with flame photometric detector and headspace solid-phase microextraction after in-situ hydride derivatization. Anal Sci. 2000; 16: 585–588. [CrossRef]
- Schulze G, Lehmann C. Separation of mono-, di- and tributyltin compounds by isocratic ion-exchange liquid chromatography coupled with hydride-generation atomic absorption spectrometric determination. Anal Chim Acta. 1994; 288: 215–220. [CrossRef]
- Grotti M, Rivaro P, Frache R. Determination of butyltin compounds by high-performance liquid chromatography-hydride generation-electrothermal atomization atomic absorption spectrometry. J Anal At Spectrom. 2001; 16: 270–274. [CrossRef]
- Fairman B, Catterick T, Wheals B, Polinina E. Reversed-phase ion-pair chromatography with inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry detection for the determination of organo-tin compounds in waters. J Chromatogr A. 1997; 758: 85–92. [CrossRef]
- Aoyama T, Mitani K. Determination of organotin compounds in plastic products by GC/MS after ethyl derivatization with sodium tetraethylborate. Shokuhin Eiseigaku Zasshi 2002; 43: 208–214. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ritschdorff E, Fitzgerald N, McLaughlin RLJ, Brindle ID. The use of a modified Multimode Sample Introduction System (MSIS) for the simple and rapid determination of cadmium by chemical vapour generation atomic absorption spectrometry. Spectrochim Acta Part B. 2005; 60:139–143. [CrossRef]
- Panggabean AS, Amran MB, Buchari, Achmad S. Modified gas-liquid separation for the determination of Sn(II) with hydride generation-quartz furnace atomic absorption spectrophotometry (HG-QFAAS). Proceeding of International Conference On Chemical Sciences UGM-USM. 2007; ANL. 46–1.
- Kumar RA, Riyazuddin P. Mechanism of volatile hydride formation and their atomization in hydride generation atomic absorption spectrometry. Anal Sci. 2005; 21: 1401–1410. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Ann Toxicol Anal
Volume 22, Number 3, 2010
|Page(s)||129 - 134|
|Published online||02 July 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.