- Dulcan M. Practice parameters for the assessment and treatment of children, adolescents, and adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1997; 36: 85S-121S. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Marchei E,Muñoz JA,García-Algar O,Pellegrini M,Vall O,Zuccaro P,Pichini S. Development and validation of a liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry assay for hair analysis of methylphenidate. Forensic Sci Int. 2008; 176: 42-46. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pélissier-Alicot AL. Prescription de chlorhydrate de methylphenidate : la vigilance s’impose. Ann Toxicol Anal. 2006; 18: 25-32. [CrossRef]
- Sticht G,Sevecke K,Käferstein H,Döpfner M,Rothschild MA. Detection of methylphenidate in the hair of children treated with Ritalin. J Anal Toxicol. 2007; 31: 588-591. [PubMed]
- Kintz P. Bioanalytical procedures for detection of chemical agents in hair in the case of drug-facilitated crime. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2007; 388: 1467-1474. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Ann Toxicol Anal
Volume 22, Number 3, 2010
|Page(s)||149 - 151|
|Published online||05 October 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.